The Neverending Thread for Political Shit

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

LuthierJustin

Re: The Neverending Thread for Political Shit

Post by LuthierJustin »

Ok, and once we find out then can we kill him? Or would you rather spend millions of dollars to keep him alive, probably get married from jail and father several children,who are pissed because they never met their father and blame the government for taking him away from them so they can start the cycle all over again!
LJ: 3DD's resident hipster

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

Your hypothetical scenario is too ludicrous to even consider
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

Zip City wrote:Your hypothetical scenario is too ludicrous to even consider

Really? He's already recieved marriage proposals, and you think people in jail can't have kids? Tex Watson has 3 from jail, is that a good thing ya think?

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

LuthierJustin wrote:
Zip City wrote:Your hypothetical scenario is too ludicrous to even consider

Really? He's already recieved marriage proposals, and you think people in jail can't have kids? Tex Watson has 3 from jail, is that a good thing ya think?

It doesn't matter. He gets the same rights as anyone else. If Massachussetts has the death penalty, then ask for it.

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

WHY DOES ANYONE HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILREN AFTER THEY MURDERED PEOPLE!? they should be done away with so their defective DNA gets weeded out!

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

LuthierJustin wrote:WHY DOES ANYONE HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILREN AFTER THEY MURDERED PEOPLE!? they should be done away with so their defective DNA gets weeded out!

I'm not going to argue with you about your absurd scenario, but the Founding Fathers you worship guaranteed this guy's rights. As a lover of the Constitution, you should honor that.

Shakespeare

Post by Shakespeare »

LuthierJustin wrote:they should be done away with so their defective DNA gets weeded out!

is this a hitler quote?

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

No, it's a SANE person quote!

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

This is a hitler quote "everyone gets free healthcare!"

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

Free healthcare, lol

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

4sooner wrote:Seriously?
It's already been a week?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Not that it matters but one of the things Hitler is infamous for is RE-ARMING Germany, not taking their guns away. :shock: :shock:
All opinions and commentary in my posts are solely my own and are made in my personal capacity.

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

lawson, you must be new here :) ;) . You will learn fairly quickly that you're wasting your time, but until then, some nice posts.
All opinions and commentary in my posts are solely my own and are made in my personal capacity.

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

beantownbubba wrote:
4sooner wrote:Seriously?
It's already been a week?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Not that it matters but one of the things Hitler is infamous for is RE-ARMING Germany, not taking their guns away. :shock: :shock:

Riiiiiigggghttt :lol:

Flea

Post by Flea »

Flea wrote:
LuthierJustin wrote: I don't respect anyone who shits on the constitution and laughs about it.

So you are saying that at least one of the Founding Fathers is a douchebag? You may have heard of this Jefferson fellow: he wrote a Declaration of some import, he was key in insuring a Bill of Rights be added to his country's founding organizational document, and he felt the Constitution should be discarded and redone every generation.

"Every constitution, then, and every law, naturally expires at the end of nineteen years. If it be enforced longer, it is an act of force, and not of right. It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only. In the first place, this objection admits the right, in proposing an equivalent. But the power of repeal is not an equivalent. It might be, indeed, if every form of government were so perfectly contrived, that the will of the majority could always be obtained, fairly and without impediment. But this is true of no form. The people cannot assemble themselves; their representation is unequal and vicious. Various checks are opposed to every legislative proposition. Factions get possession of the public councils, bribery corrupts them, personal interests lead them astray from the general interests of their constituents; and other impediments arise, so as to prove to every practical man, that a law of limited duration is much more manageable than one which needs a repeal." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1789. ME 7:459, Papers 15:396

Still waiting...
Now it's dark.

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

Flea wrote:
Flea wrote:
LuthierJustin wrote: I don't respect anyone who shits on the constitution and laughs about it.

So you are saying that at least one of the Founding Fathers is a douchebag? You may have heard of this Jefferson fellow: he wrote a Declaration of some import, he was key in insuring a Bill of Rights be added to his country's founding organizational document, and he felt the Constitution should be discarded and redone every generation.

"Every constitution, then, and every law, naturally expires at the end of nineteen years. If it be enforced longer, it is an act of force, and not of right. It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only. In the first place, this objection admits the right, in proposing an equivalent. But the power of repeal is not an equivalent. It might be, indeed, if every form of government were so perfectly contrived, that the will of the majority could always be obtained, fairly and without impediment. But this is true of no form. The people cannot assemble themselves; their representation is unequal and vicious. Various checks are opposed to every legislative proposition. Factions get possession of the public councils, bribery corrupts them, personal interests lead them astray from the general interests of their constituents; and other impediments arise, so as to prove to every practical man, that a law of limited duration is much more manageable than one which needs a repeal." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1789. ME 7:459, Papers 15:396

Still waiting...

sactochris

Post by sactochris »

Smitty wrote:
LuthierJustin wrote:Canadian gangsta rap? Please that's a joke, how many gangs does Canada have? Like 2 in Toronto? The hosers and aboots? Good, and when they get guns YOU can't protect yourself by law, sounds fair to me!

You're an idiot. Although I'm sure you believe Canada is filled with nothing but mounties, bears, lumberjacks and hockey players, they have the same criminal elements that the states have.

I had no trouble buying drugs on the street when I was in Canada.
Keep calm and have a cigar

Flea

Post by Flea »

LuthierJustin wrote:Image

Now that's how you participate in reasoned discussion and generate empathy to your worldview. :lol:
Now it's dark.

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

Flea wrote:
LuthierJustin wrote:Image

Now that's how you participate in reasoned discussion and generate empathy to your worldview. :lol:

It's LJ's way of giving up.

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

At least LJ is consistent. He's managed to piss off folks over on Jambase. God help us if this is not "our" LJ and there happens to be another one.
“Excited people get on daddy’s nerves.” - M. Cooley

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

bovine knievel wrote:At least LJ is consistent. He's managed to piss off folks over on Jambase. God help us if this is not "our" LJ and there happens to be another one.

Hats clearly him.

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

bovine knievel wrote:At least LJ is consistent. He's managed to piss off folks over on Jambase. God help us if this is not "our" LJ and there happens to be another one.

Do we feel better about this like when you wake up in the morning and the possum has fucked up the yard but you look next door and it's fucked up the neighbor's yard too?

Are we done here? I mean I'm confused as to the point. Is it fun? Is it educational? To me every time I read this stuff I feel brain cells die. That's just me though the dreaded nazi, Stalinist censor.
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:

Do we feel better about this like when you wake up in the morning and the possum has fucked up the yard but you look next door and it's fucked up the neighbor's yard too?

Are we done here? I mean I'm confused as to the point. Is it fun? Is it educational? To me every time I read this stuff I feel brain cells die. That's just me though the dreaded nazi, Stalinist censor.

I thought about this a lot; I'd just ban him. Not because of his "beliefs", but the manner in which he expresses himself. He offers absolutely nothing of substance to the board; in fact, I wouldn't doubt would-be members seeing his posts and wanting nothing to do with the board.
This board is not a democracy and I'm not anyone special, but that's my advice.
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

Beebs

Post by Beebs »

Smitty wrote:I'm not anyone special

Oh stop. Are too.
Beebs is not a ragey man

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

I agree with Smitty but it's Stalin's call
Always go to the show

blessedcurse

Post by blessedcurse »

so....I don't have much to say....every now and again I read a few pages of this thread. LJ's perspective always comes down to this: Guns good, gov't bad. When fenced in, he calls you a communist, facist, zombie....or tells you to f-off.

Yeah...it's ok that he knows nothing of Canada. It's this kind of thinking that keeps our vast uncluttered spaces....well....vast and uncluttered.
Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them. - Thoreau

LastLawson

Post by LastLawson »

I always find a way to argue with crazies on the internet :oops: The other day on Facebook, I was arguing with someone who said Sandy Hook and the Boston bombings were acts by the government... I waste too much time.

LJ"s comments on Jambase are even worse than here, how isn't he banned there? And here? Are we just keeping him around for entertainment value? I guess it works, as I keep returning this forum.
Heading to HC Friday and Saturday - first timer!

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

I just don't understand why you would frequent message boards of music you don't like and with people who don't like you. Is he on some personal crusade to change minds? Is he a glutton for punishment? Are we?

LastLawson

Post by LastLawson »

Wait, he doesn't like DBT? Insta-ban :lol:
Heading to HC Friday and Saturday - first timer!

Cole Younger

Post by Cole Younger »

Gonna be interesting to see what happens to this thread now. I've kind of moved on to other things myself but I do look forward to watching from a distance and seeing where it goes from here.
A single shot rifle and a one eyed dog.

oilpiers

Post by oilpiers »

Cole Younger wrote:Gonna be interesting to see what happens to this thread now. I've kind of moved on to other things myself but I do look forward to watching from a distance and seeing where it goes from here.

Fuck everyone else's opinion!

It's a start.