The Neverending Thread for Political Shit

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

LuthierJustin

Re: The Neverending Thread for Political Shit

Post by LuthierJustin »

Really? Name 3 Canadian gangsta rappers...
And what would stop guns from other places, like Mexico, South America, from entering the United States?

I already explained what was wrong with the law, if you don't want a gun feel free not to own one, but don't try to take other people's guns because YOU don't like that, that's shitty
LJ: 3DD's resident hipster

4sooner

Post by 4sooner »

Seriously?
It's already been a week?

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

4sooner wrote:Seriously?

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

3 Canadian gangster rappers:

Belly
Bilo Da Kid
Joe Wizard
“Excited people get on daddy’s nerves.” - M. Cooley

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

4sooner

Post by 4sooner »

LuthierJustin wrote:

That was rather RUD of you Luther.

LastLawson

Post by LastLawson »

LuthierJustin wrote:Really? Name 3 Canadian gangsta rappers...
And what would stop guns from other places, like Mexico, South America, from entering the United States?

I already explained what was wrong with the law, if you don't want a gun feel free not to own one, but don't try to take other people's guns because YOU don't like that, that's shitty

Bovine Knievel named 3, I can name more if you wish... LJ Argument 1: Dismantled

Borders. Canada is right next to the US, and there's not as much gun violence as in the US. LJ Argument 2: Evidence contradicts.

You said that it was unconstitutional and that Obama shouldn't be respected. LJ Argument 3: Scalia eviscerates argument.

You have any more points LJ?
Heading to HC Friday and Saturday - first timer!

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

bovine knievel wrote:3 Canadian gangster rappers:

Belly
Bilo Da Kid
Joe Wizard

Never heard of them, good job with google though

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

4sooner wrote:
LuthierJustin wrote:

That was rather RUD of you Luther.

You misspelled rude there buddy

LastLawson

Post by LastLawson »

LuthierJustin wrote:
bovine knievel wrote:3 Canadian gangster rappers:

Belly
Bilo Da Kid
Joe Wizard

Never heard of them, good job with google though

By the way, most Canadian kids that I know, listen to American rap.

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

LastLawson wrote:

Bovine Knievel named 3, I can name more if you wish... LJ Argument 1: Dismantled

Borders. Canada is right next to the US, and there's not as much gun violence as in the US. LJ Argument 2: Evidence contradicts.

You said that it was unconstitutional and that Obama shouldn't be respected. LJ Argument 3: Scalia eviscerates argument.

I've made 3 great ones your arguments fall flat, there is WAY more protection from Canada on the US boarder than there is from the US on the Mexican boarder, Canada doesn't have the same problems we have in the US, it's apples and oranges and thinking you can fix problems with something that has proven not to work here is a BAD idea, look like I said, don't own a gun, but let those who want to own one

4sooner

Post by 4sooner »

LuthierJustin wrote:
Slipkid42 wrote:No, I mean ANY rain hypothetical or otherwise, that you could be taxed for?

As I was saying before I was so RUDLY Interrupted by the censorship nazis, you should check out the fair tax, you only get taxed when you buy something, you get our whole pay check, it woud restart the economy and bring millions of jobs of to the States, yes zip we know you don't lie the idea because you think evil rich people should pay the bulk of taxes even at the expense of the future of the country...

:lol:
Buddy

LastLawson

Post by LastLawson »

LuthierJustin wrote:
LastLawson wrote:

I've made 3 great ones your arguments fall flat, there is WAY more protection from Canada on the US boarder than there is from the US on the Mexican boarder, Canada doesn't have the same problems we have in the US, it's apples and oranges and thinking you can fix problems with something that has proven not to work here is a BAD idea, look like I said, don't own a gun, but let those who want to own one

1) The Canada-US border is a joke, especially getting into Canada. How does this "fall flat"?
2) You asked a question, Bovine Knievel answered it. How does this "fall flat"?
3) You said it was unconstitutional. I have a quote from Scalia that says it is constitutional. How does this fall flat?

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

Canadian gangsta rap? Please that's a joke, how many gangs does Canada have? Like 2 in Toronto? The hosers and aboots? Good, and when they get guns YOU can't protect yourself by law, sounds fair to me!

Like I said, don't own a gun, that's fine it stop licking fascists balls and going for more and more laws to restrict freedoms, if you're Canadian I understand you'll NEVER understand that, and that's fine live your way and let us live ours

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

LuthierJustin wrote:Canadian gangsta rap? Please that's a joke, how many gangs does Canada have? Like 2 in Toronto? The hosers and aboots? Good, and when they get guns YOU can't protect yourself by law, sounds fair to me!

You're an idiot. Although I'm sure you believe Canada is filled with nothing but mounties, bears, lumberjacks and hockey players, they have the same criminal elements that the states have.
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

LastLawson

Post by LastLawson »

Smitty wrote:
LuthierJustin wrote:Canadian gangsta rap? Please that's a joke, how many gangs does Canada have? Like 2 in Toronto? The hosers and aboots? Good, and when they get guns YOU can't protect yourself by law, sounds fair to me!

You're an idiot. Although I'm sure you believe Canada is filled with nothing but mounties, bears, lumberjacks and hockey players, they have the same criminal elements that the states have.

Yep. Have you ever been to Canada, LJ?

And I love how LJ didn't address my Scalia point, which was his whole justification of putting Obama beside Hitler & Stalin. If you can't beat them, ignore them!

By the way, I am American & Canadian, so this is my business.

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

Yes I have been to Canada before, it doesn't matter what Scalia says about Obama, Obama doesn't believe in the constitution, he thinks its unfair and racist and wants to change the laws to his definition of "fair" which is equil outcome not equil opportunity

LastLawson

Post by LastLawson »

LuthierJustin wrote:Yes I have been to Canada before, it doesn't matter what Scalia says about Obama, Obama doesn't believe in the constitution, he thinks its unfair and racist and wants to change the laws to his definition of "fair" which is equil outcome not equil opportunity

WTF? Man was that pulled out of your asshole, including the spelling. What does that have to do with the current issue; guns laws? Let's backtrack for a second.

You said that Obama was shitting on the constitution with the gun laws.
I show you that it's perfectly within the limits of the constitution, even according to super-conservative Justice Scalia.

How did you segway from that to the piece of junk that you just typed out?

Edit: And where is your source for Obama believing the constitution is unfair and racist?

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

Really? The right to bare arms shall NOT be infringed, how is infringing on that constitutional?

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

LuthierJustin wrote:Really? The right to bare arms shall NOT be infringed, how is infringing on that constitutional?

You skipped the first part
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

Actions speak louder than words

LastLawson

Post by LastLawson »

Did you even read the Scalia article? Just in case you don't know how to click on a link, here is the quote, from Scalia:

"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms. [United States v.] Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons."

Do you understand now, or would you like to write Scalia a letter, telling him he's wrong?

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

If it was limited it would have been written that way, it wasn't

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

No one cares what two magicians think about the Constitution

Also, there is a limitation written into the amendment. It's the part you keep skipping over

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

Haha you know my argument is RIGHT you just don't wanna admit it because you're scared of guns

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

Zip City wrote:No one cares what two magicians think about the Constitution

Also, there is a limitation written into the amendment. It's the part you keep skipping over

Which part did I skip over?

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

AMENDMENT II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

The right of the PEOPLE to bare arms shall NOT be infringed, get it?

LastLawson

Post by LastLawson »

Wait, let me get this straight: You're listening to Penn & Teller about the constitution instead of Justice Scalia. Wow...

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

LastLawson wrote:Wait, let me get this straight: You're listening to Penn & Teller about the constitution instead of Justice Scalia. Wow...

LJ is the gift that keeps on giving. Wait until he starts quoting Adam Corolla or Trey Parker