Jonicont

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Gang Green

Re: Jonicont

Post by Gang Green »

Zip City wrote:He fired me as a moderator. Fuck that guy
You misunderstood his intentions, Jonicont recognized your talent is suited for a different role on this board.

CooleyGirl

Post by CooleyGirl »

I'm finally starting to get out of the Athens crud and am slowly joining the land of the living again. I wanted to echo my thanks to Jonicont. I agree with all that has been said and wanted to add something else. This year, John and his family moved from NY to NC. That's a pretty significant move and had an awful lot of moving parts involved in it. They moved in December, which is right smack in the middle of when we're kicking things into high gear for the Nuci's fundraiser. We spoke in November to get things rolling and he told me that despite the move and closing on the new house in Dec, he was still making the fundraiser a priority. It was never a thought that crossed his mind that he wouldn't be able to make and mail out countless DVDs and Blu-Rays and all of the behind the scenes details that goes along with that. I was floored, especially this being on the heels of a very successful t-shirt campaign that also required a bit of management. All this to say, thank you, John, for all you do and for being a dear friend.
Jay Gonzalez - the Swiss Army Knife of Musicians - Patterson Hood

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

OK. I think that's quite enough now. Can we close this thread?
All opinions and commentary in my posts are solely my own and are made in my personal capacity.

Clams

Post by Clams »

beantownbubba wrote:OK. I think that's quite enough now. Can we close this thread?
Or at least bring it back to beagles and coonhounds...
If you don't run you rust

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

Thank you all. I am quite humbled.
Always go to the show