Homecoming 2014: Feb 13-15

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

John A Arkansawyer

Re: Homecoming 2014: Feb 13-15

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

How do I delete this damned post?
Last edited by John A Arkansawyer on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

John A Arkansawyer

And this one, too! My shit's still fucked up, but in the good way, from a great weekend.
Last edited by John A Arkansawyer on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

John A Arkansawyer

Jenn wrote:Hot Chocolate for chilly survivors

Jenn wrote:of the Sleet Survivors Tour 2014 brought to you by DBT!

I want the t-shirt!

dime in the gutter

Post by dime in the gutter »

Kudzu Guillotine wrote:

cooley. my lord.

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

Home in one piece. I have a lot of reading to do catching up on the board.
When in Athens, reality wins out over virtual fun.
I lack the proper words to express how great this weekend was.
I am so sorry for those who were unable to get there.

Where is the video of Tony's polar plunge from about 4 AM Saturday?

Also, Patterson was awesome calling out the drunk fool who smashed into Holly.
Don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff.

Lone Wolf1

Post by Lone Wolf1 »

LBRod wrote:Home in one piece. I have a lot of reading to do catching up on the board.
When in Athens, reality wins out over virtual fun.
I lack the proper words to express how great this weekend was.
I am so sorry for those who were unable to get there.

Where is the video of Tony's polar plunge from about 4 AM Saturday?

Also, Patterson was awesome calling out the drunk fool who smashed into Holly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUw094N ... e=youtu.be

did the fool have on a pork pie hat?

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

Different fool, Wolf.

The Flying Sconee Ball.

ramonz

Post by ramonz »

beantownbubba wrote:I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!! Yeah, it took 3 nites, what can i say?

There was a band called the Drive By Truckers that made some hot shit albums and sung a lot of songs and played some terrific gigs. That band is gone. Now there are some other cats playing some of the same songs and some different ones under the same name. But this is a different band making its own mark in its own way. The new songs are sounding brand new virtually every night as the band continues to experiment and work out the arrangements and the curve is nothing but up - the performances get better and better. The old songs get new treatments from both the 2 new and newish players and from the 3 mainstays as well. It's different, it's exciting and it's new. And it's fucking great. And it's totally irrelevant whether it's as good, better or worse than what that other band(s) w/ the same name played.

St Paul and the Broken Bones: Short version: Fuck yeah! They were given a full hour and made the most of it. Longer version: I was thoroughly impressed and totally won over. These guys are the real deal.

Edited significantly to reduce the awful to the tolerable. Perhaps I'll try again when i get home.

Bubba, the original was fantastic - not a single thing in it to be embarrassed by. Honest enthusiasm always has a place, IMO.

DELTA STEVE

Post by DELTA STEVE »

Home safe in the UK with SRV.

What can i add to what has been said? Nothing really apart from saying I have seen the 3 greatest sets ever IMO by DBT. They have never been tighter and it was incredible seeing the new songs develop over the 3 nights. As i said previously also seeing Mike Cooley back on top form made the Homecoming for me.

I was so happy to meet everyone in 3DD at last and Thank all especially Joni for the DVD and good words.

A special Thank You to the Lady from Nuci's Space on Saturday at the 40 Watt for arranging the Homecoming posters to be signed by the band before the set. I am sorry but I did not get your name but can assure you they will be framed and hung on our walls for all to see for the future.

It was good meeting Patterson and shaking the mans hand Saturday at Nuci's auction.

I hope to meet some of you in London in May.

So, all turned out great (apart from pork pie hat man who SRV dealt with i Believe!)

Markalanbishop

Post by Markalanbishop »

Incredibly pleased to be able to meet many of you face to face this weekend. Thanks for making me feel so welcome.

Random moments: Patterson head butting Matt in the chest and playing forehead to forehead with Jay in what appeared to be some kind of Vulcan mind-meld. Cooley throwing his head back and laughing in pure joy after SSC with the "Jehovah's Witnesses" horn section on Saturday night. At the end of A&F Saturday, Cooley picked up his glass of Jack Daniels and turned and saluted the band first and then the crowd--got a little chill on that one. Hearing the songs from English Oceans change and grow and get better from night to night, with EZB asserting control of the tempos and imposing his will on those other excitable boys. Mattadore making a square box sound great. Cooleyville turning into Rastaville on Saturday night as soon as the Truckers came on. Seeing my twin daughters and Jonicont's lovely daughter bond instantly on Friday night and spend all show hanging out together. People Who Died and Angels and Fuselage back to back. Peter Fucking Buck. So many more, but you get the idea. See you at the Rock Show.
Kick out the jams motherfuckers.

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

Markalanbishop wrote:Seeing my twin daughters and Jonicont's lovely daughter bond instantly on Friday night and spend all show hanging out together.

Always go to the show

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

You sure those aren't triplets? No implications intended.

Markalanbishop wrote:At the end of A&F Saturday, Cooley picked up his glass of Jack Daniels and turned and saluted the band first and then the crowd

Yes. Seen similar moments on occasion but never w/ Cooley looking quite the way he did Sat nite.

Edit: Forgot to say: thanks Ramonz. I appreciate it. And yes, I'll agree that at least i had the honest enthusiasm base covered. :)
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

Cole Younger

Post by Cole Younger »

Not sure how to come up with highlights for one big highlight but I'm gonna try.

First, seeing so many of y'all again. Last year GWinIA told me that the shows were great but were really just the icing on the Homecoming cake. I agree. The conversation with beantown bubba and TC at Joe's house. Just random musings that had to do with the previous night's show for the most part but it was like three old friends talking. Really cool.

Joe's house, man what great food and company.

Being drafted by LBRod as a 3dd bouncer and guardian of the rail crew. A real honor. Sorry I wasn't there to back you Saturday night man. I know you had it more than covered but I still wish I had been there. Sounds like Patterson stepped in and handled it.

Natural Light. Wow.

Getting Space City for the first time.

Getting Why Henry Drinks for the first time.

Getting to see how much fun the band is having after a tough few years.

Finally meeting John A. Arkansawyer and bunch of others for the first time.

It sucked going back to work today but man what a weekend. Can't wait until next year.
A single shot rifle and a one eyed dog.

Daddy_played_poker

Post by Daddy_played_poker »

Wow - what a weekend! This was our sixth homecoming weekend and without a doubt one of the best. This band is really in a great place in so many ways. After seeing them knock just a touch of rust off in Asheville they really performed at the highest levels for the Athens shows. On Saturday Matt had, in my opinion, his best DBT show yet. We know that he had a HUGE number of songs to learn so that is not a knock in any way, just plain props! EZB is EZB - one of the best drummers in the business. Jay has grown more confidence on the fretboard to go with his touch on the keys and it all blends well.

The joy that Patterson and Cooley show in playing the new tunes was really fun to see. As someone said earlier, there was just a taste of DD and TDS, but each of these shows were as great as anyone could hope to hear in one night much less three.

We never seem to get time to meet and greet as many 3DD members as we would like to during the weekend but did speak briefly with Josh, Jonicont, LoneWolf, Beantownbubba, our friends from Nova Scotia and Illinois. The star of our weekend was the fabulous Jenn. Her hospitality made our weekend much better than expected and for that we are thankful.

After all of the travel struggles to get to Athens I hope that all made it home safely. It looks to be a year full of rock shows for us so we need to appreciate this band and the bond that their powerful music has created. Hope to see you in Raleigh or another rock show down the road.
"to love is to feel pain there ain't no way around it."

RolanK
Location: drivin' home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield

Post by RolanK »

CooleyGirl wrote:
MUEO is translating live really well. I feel like it should be in the next Quentin Tarantino movie. I've always been blown away at how Jay can play 2 instruments on one song, and now Cooley is switching from acoustic to electric in the middle of this song, talk about a band that can multi-task, wow!

This! Imo the live version is allready upped a few notches compared to the album version. Also dig Pattersons contribution on electric guitar on the live version.
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa

John A Arkansawyer

Cole Younger wrote:Getting Space City for the first time.

Me, too. That was a real high point. (Not high enough to put me at Space City BBQ in the Houston airport Sunday morning coming home, though.)

Cole Younger wrote:Finally meeting John A. Arkansawyer and bunch of others for the first time.

And the same to you! I'm just sorry we didn't get to actual spend some time talking.

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

So I know I've been noticeably absent from this thread since the shows but with Will Johnson Sunday night, traveling home yesterday and 279 emails in my work inbox this morning I probably won't get to post my wrap up thoughts anytime soon. I might pop in now and then today for the sake of my sanity but that post will have to wait. I will say this though, some years I have gotten home and wished that we could go right back to Athens and do it again, this isn't one of those years. All of us from the band on down put it all out there and left the 40 Watt spent. Still excited for next year but damn this old body feels every bit of the past week. The dog was at what we call "doggie camp" while we were gone and it's more than a kennel the dogs get a lot of running time, personal attention and have a lot of fun. Kind of like all of us. Yeah, she's asleep on the couch. I wish I could join her.
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

John A Arkansawyer

Tequila Cowboy wrote:I will say this though, some years I have gotten home and wished that we could go right back to Athens and do it again, this isn't one of those years. All of us from the band on down put it all out there and left the 40 Watt spent. Still excited for next year but damn this old body feels every bit of the past week.

I feel you, brother. Literally. My throat isn't recovered yet--good thing my plane was late and I missed singing in choir, after all--and my feet still hurt. It's a damn shame first air of autumn didn't leave me numb.

Clams

Post by Clams »

So. The shows started out really great on Thursday night and honestly got better each night. The band was locked in and having a blast. The new songs sounded great and the older songs sounded fresh. Patterson was like the master of ceremonies for the whole weekend - running the rock shows and graciously entertaining everybody - friends, family, fans. And I can't say enough about Cooley. For those going to the upcoming shows this spring.... do yourself a favor and get a spot on the Cooley side and just watch him play guitar all night. Finger picking, strumming, solos, shredding, bending, riffs, leads, rhythm, acoustic, electric... he shined on every damn song they played.

I spent Saturday night (with GuitarmanUpstairs as my wing man) in the eye of the hurricane that is the Wisconsin crew and Wheelchair John, and let me tell you, those are some hard rocking, hard partying dudes. The 40 Watt should provide safety helmets for anyone nearby those guys when DBT goes into Shut Up and Get on the Plane and People Who Died. So much fucking fun!

As for highlights, I should first mention all the new songs because they sounded great, and I mean ALL of them. After that though, it's hard to single songs out when virtually every song they played eventually just deteriorated into these glorious, raging double and triple guitar jams. That said, some songs stand out in my memory. Night 1: Putting People on the Moon, Ronnie & Neil, Company I Keep and Space City, also Dead Drunk & Naked. Night 2: the Feb 14 opener, Where the Devil Don't Stay was furious, 18 Wheels was so much fun, Shit Shots and Everybody needs Love with the Latter Day Saints Horns, Panties in Your Purse and Grand Canyon. Night 3: Really the whole show, but I'll mention opener Carl Perkins, First Air of Autumn World of Hurt and Margo & Harold, I'm Eighteen, Hell No. And all of the Zip City's were just crazy. The best part of these shows is that everyone in the room is as crazy a fan as you are. You turn around and EVERYONE is into it and singing along. Sometimes the crowd is actually louder than the band.

As for the people, I'm not going to mention names because (a) I hung out with so many people and (b) I will inevitably forget some, so let's just say that there were crews from everywhere. The Wisconsin guys, the Euro's, the Cailfornians, the local Georgia folks, Canadians, DC/Virginia, the NY-Conn-Boston corridor, Illinois/Indiana, you name it. You could hang out and chat (about music, sports, families, jobs, 3dd, whatever) with people at lunch, after the shows, at the hotels, in line before the shows. In my world, hardly anyone appreciates DBT and my 3DD music, so it's really cool and fun to spend a few days away from everything and hang with people who get it. And the crazy crowd (and the shenanigans) at the Days Inn must be seen to be believed. To those who couldn't make it due to the weather, just know that you were missed by everyone. And to anyone reading this who hasn't gone to one of these homecomings yet, you should really think about pulling the trigger next year if you can.

Also - thanks again to Athens Joe and his friends and family for the hospitality on Friday, and thanks to Sloan Simpson for the three recordings - they sound so good. Much appreciated!
If you don't run you rust

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

Clams wrote: the eye of the hurricane that is the Wisconsin crew and Wheelchair John

Hey, Clams got my spot. Bastard.

Markalanbishop

Post by Markalanbishop »

LBRod wrote:
Clams wrote: the eye of the hurricane that is the Wisconsin crew and Wheelchair John

Hey, Clams got my spot. Bastard.

Was right behind Clams and this hurricane until I got shuffled off later in the night. A truly awesome display of partying. It was like they were Aerosmith and the rest of us were Wayne and Garth -- "We're not worthy!"
Kick out the jams motherfuckers.

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

I can summarize the weekend into about 30 seconds and it happened Friday night right at the end of the show. The look on Patterson's face and what he said really says it all, "we are....we are.....we are.....MOTHER FUCKIN' DRIVE-BY TRUCKERS!!!!".
Turn you demons into walls of goddamned noise and sound.

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Just a little over six years ago, on New Years Day 2008 I opened up my laptop and started looking for a flight to Atlanta for Homecoming. BTCD was about to come out and I had been fortunate enough to have heard it already. Flights were reasonable, I looked into rates at the Dazed and they were stupid cheap so I started the process of trying to talk myself into going. It didn't take. I was concerned about going by myself, I knew very few DBT folks outside the Midwest (and truthfully very few of those) so I decided not to go. On that Friday morning after the first show I read the reports of how great it had been and vowed that I would make it to Homecoming in 2009 come hell or high water. I then proceeded to see as many shows in 2008 as I possibly could, the total ended up being 15. It was my first year of real traveling in my job and I managed to tie quite a bit of pleasure into business. When November rolled around and the Athens run was announced I bought my tickets on day one, booked at the Dazed and bought my flight. Not long after I convinced Cotter to go (who I had just met when we drove together to Minneapolis) and the game was afoot. When we reached the Days Inn we were surrounded by new, but friendly, faces including GW, The Drifter, Erdlivz and others. Within three hours I had met many, many more folks including The Swamps, Jenn, Boston Reb, Five Tornadoes and about 20 others nearly all of whom have now become some of my closest friend and favorite folks on the planet. Oh and I met my future wife, Lurleen that afternoon as well. Finally after some partying and people meeting we all made it to the 40 Watt for the show. I was blown away. Here was this legendary place that I had heard of for all these years and I was there. The lights, the stage, the 40 Watt sign and yes the PBR tallboys (although my first trip to the bar, and most trips to the bar there since, was for a Sierra Nevada and a shot of Patron). I knew I had arrived somewhere that I would return to many, many times. I was not wrong.

Fast forward 5 years and about a month to last week. Monday rolled around and the weather looked bad. We knew we needed to get there by Wednesday but we couldn't leave immediately, we had my buddy Matt coming with us and two dogs to get to the boarder. Couldn't leave until Tuesday and even that took some doing. Finally with the dogs boarded, the car packed and our nerves frayed the three of us left Florence, MS at about 12:30 with our sites set on Athens. Weather was coming and we were driving into it but after hours of studying radar I was convinced we'd make it. Sure as shit we walked into the Courtyard lobby at 9:36 PM. We sat down, had a meal and at about 10:30 started hearing the telltale signs of ice on the roof. It no longer mattered. We were THERE motherfuckers. Wednesday we had nowhere to be until the dress rehearsal/video taping at the club that night. We putzed around on foot on the icy streets a bit, I had to crawl to avoid falling in the Courtyard parking lot once but we really were pretty safe and sound and then it was time to hit the Watt. We and about 50 friends and acquaintances were treated to some fun as the band worked out the new songs while being filmed by Jason Thrasher. Lots of visiting time and everyone left with a smile on their faces. Thursday came as we awaited word on who was going to make it in and who wasn't. Some like GW sadly didn't while others did including the miraculous arrival of beantownbubbba by way of Savannah. Then came the Rock Show. Hot damn. A blow by blow account wasn't necessary and I won't give it here but from the opening notes the people were happy. Thursday gave way to Friday and and it was a busy one. Lurleen and the ladies had their lotions and potion to ply and then we all headed to Athens Joe's for his annual shindig. The weather had started to cooperate and we were able to hang some on the patio and visit with some of the finest people I know and eat some damned good food. That party is always one of my favorite parts of HC. Again lot of smiles. Then came the Valentines Day Rock Show opened by the wonderful youth of America in the form of the Camp Amped Band. Every year I'm amazed by these kids and this year was no exception. This year's bunch were rockers too with songs by the likes of Them Crooked Vultures and closing out with a rollicking Keep On Rockin' In The Free World. Those of us that were young musicians once all agreed that we weren't fit to hold those kid's cases at that age. Athens Rock is in for many years, and maybe many bands, from those youngsters. Next was T. Hardy Morris who has quickly become one of my favorites. He put on a great set and Patterson joined in for a song. Then, to absolutely no one's surprise, the band came on and opened with Feb 14. Obvious or not it set the tone for a hell of a rockin' evening. We got the horns that played on the record for Shit Shots Count and they stayed on for ENL. People Who Died sent us back onto the streets of Athens. Saturday of course was the Nuci's auction and I couldn't be more proud of this community for the support that is shown to them every year. There were some great items, I ended up with a terrific Valentines Day present from my lovely wife in the form of Jay's chord charts from EO, and plenty of other people put their money where their mouth is and walked away with some great stuff as well. Love Nuci's. Love that last chance to visit. Oh and Patterson's son shot beantown with a missile. :lol: No, I will not let him live that down. I don't know what to say about Saturday night so I don't think I'll say a whole lot but it started with St. Paul & the Broken Bones who shook our asses (and later lent their horns to the proceedings) and it ended with DBT opening with Carl Perkins and closing with Angels & Fuselage which took those previously shaken asses and planted them squarely on the ground. Oh and did I mention that in the middle of all that we got PETER MOTHERFUCKIN' BUCK? Yeah, you might have heard that. The band was spent, were were spent. The lights came on and we all went home but never quite the same.

So, that was Homecoming 2014, number 6 for me. So much is different from that first time I stepped into the 40 Watt in 2009, but also a lot is the same. The band still kicks ass and for my money is the best live act in America. I admit bias and a complete lack of objectivity but there it is. The fans are still the best I've ever run across as well although I now know a hell of a lot more of them. Every year we make new friends and they are all welcome. Of course in 2009 I had only just met the love of my life and now we've been married a year so that's a big change. Got to reminisce a little bit about that with Patterson at Nuci's and what a day that was after the sadness of what had come before. I'll tell you what though, here's what I've learned in the last five years, this is a special group of folks. It starts with the greatest band in America and goes all the way down to people I just met last week. It would take me six paragraphs to name everyone sothat's not gonna happen but damned if I don't love the hell out of every single one of you. Homecoming is one giant family reunion and is, without doubt, the highlight of our year. So what's the countdown at, about 360 :D ? Seriously though lots of chances to catch the boys this year so I know we'll see y'all out on the road somewhere this year, and then we'll just have to do this whole crazy thing all over again. No ice though, who can we see about that? Cheers.
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:Oh and Patterson's son shot beantown with a missile. :lol: No, I will not let him live that down.

Live it down? :o I was a goddamn hero, sacrificing my body* for the safety of others, including a certain cowboy w/ a taste for tequila in weird bottles. I'm just waiting for the Secret Service to call. But I won't be holding my breath for the medal, especially if Lurleen is mailing it (sorry, inside joke. Verboten. Get out the wet noodle).

*Clams don't even think it much less say it, or i might have to turn you into a pillar of salt.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

Slipkid42

Post by Slipkid42 »

Great rundowns by TC & Clams. Epic shows shared with awesome people. Stayed mostly entrenched w/my Wiscy boys & the baddest dude ever to be confined to a wheelchair, John. Got to meet a slew of heathens, who were all extremely nice. I finally got to meet my favorite Nova Scotian, blessedcurse. Also got to meet Cole Younger, Inman Trucker, Jim & Jewel, the English Steves & a big guy who I think said his board name was Lester played poker (real name was Brian). I met about 25 others & sorry if I didn't mention you or remember meeting you. Not that it's any excuse, but I am old & burnt out & was drunk much of the time. Reunited w/some of my favorite people, who I've only seen in Athens, The Swamps (who by themselves would make the trip worthwhile) & litdimly (who is more like a ray of sunshine) & dogstar (who is a British prince). Got to hang with many of the usual suspects who I don't get to see near often enough too. TC & Lurleen, CG & ur, obl, Tyler, BReb & Kristen, PBR Man & esp. Holley (who was kind enough to tote me to the show & back Friday), the Cookie Monster (LBRod), Clams (who was blamed for everything, but esp. the weather) & GMU & Strutter (who did that freaky finger thing again) & bubba (my mentor) & a host of my fellow F-Book HeAthens. The most welcome sight of all was RolanK's smiling face (which I saw all too briefly Friday night). Sorry I didn't get to spend more time w/him. My heart goes out to anyone who had their travel plans shambleized by the weather. You guys were sorely missed. I would be remiss if didn't mention Bill from CT. His flight was cancelled & we made emergency makeshift plans. He drove to my house in Maryland & we left around midnight on Tuesday. We slid through Charlotte just before the weather turned it into a parking lot. There were some white knuckle moments in SC & GA; but Bill got me there in one piece (and home again). Thanks Bill. I would roadtrip with you to the gates of Hell.

Athens Joe once again let me into his beautiful home. I met his mom & see how he turned out so swell. Good food & great people. Only drawback was going to the liquor store w/Bill. I had my 6 of Golden Monkeys 2 minutes after we got there. Bill finally made his selections about 20 minutes later after reading about 40 labels. Thorough consumer he is.

The shows were terrific & I won't elaborate beyond what others have already raved about, but I must say that Don't Be In Love Around Me might be my favorite song they play.

Can't wait until next year!
A thousand clusterfucks will not kill my tiny light

loopyhelsbells

Post by loopyhelsbells »

DELTA STEVE wrote:Home safe in the UK with SRV.

What can i add to what has been said? Nothing really apart from saying I have seen the 3 greatest sets ever IMO by DBT. They have never been tighter and it was incredible seeing the new songs develop over the 3 nights. As i said previously also seeing Mike Cooley back on top form made the Homecoming for me.

I was so happy to meet everyone in 3DD at last and Thank all especially Joni for the DVD and good words.

A special Thank You to the Lady from Nuci's Space on Saturday at the 40 Watt for arranging the Homecoming posters to be signed by the band before the set. I am sorry but I did not get your name but can assure you they will be framed and hung on our walls for all to see for the future.

It was good meeting Patterson and shaking the mans hand Saturday at Nuci's auction.

So, all turned out great (apart from pork pie hat man who SRV dealt with i Believe!)

So I believe hun..My Hubbie told me SRV had a problem with him..He was hanging off our Joe for ages..and being a total pain in the arse.
It's Great To Be Alive........

Cole Younger

Post by Cole Younger »

loopyhelsbells wrote:
DELTA STEVE wrote:Home safe in the UK with SRV.

So I believe hun..My Hubbie told me SRV had a problem with him..He was hanging off our Joe for ages..and being a total pain in the arse.

I had to have some dialogue with pork pie hat man. I think he cooled his jets after that but he may have taken his act farther back. LBRod had told him several times. Finally when he slammed into the lady standing next to me and nearly knocked her down i had to get a little bit in his face.
A single shot rifle and a one eyed dog.

coombie

Post by coombie »

Thank you
Last edited by coombie on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

one belt loop

Post by one belt loop »

coombie wrote:This DBT lover is still on a music from the past weekend.

Thank you

Shocked you can remember any of it!
Matt playing like an evil motherfucker w/ rhythm with a capital MPLAEMWR.

- bubba

inman_trucker

Post by inman_trucker »

Infrequent poster here, but got to say how much I enjoyed meeting Slipkid, Bill, Cole Younger, Jonicont, Beantownbubba, and John A Arkansawywer this weekend. Apologies to anyone I may have forgotten...
the price of bein' sober is bein' scared out of your mind....