dbt track #92: demonic possession

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Cole Younger

Re: dbt track #92: demonic possession

Post by Cole Younger »

TDB wrote:I respectfully disagree with Mr. Hood on this one. Considering the "Righteous" attitude's of Rick Santorum and the like this year, I think it fits perfectly with what is going on in American politics. Patterson, if your listening, PLEASE bring this one back. It's better than you think.

There are riteous attitudes from the other side of the aisle too. I agree that the Rs are guilty of that, but nobody has a patent on it. So many people, no matter what side of the aisle they may be on, always want to believe it's only the other guys.

If more would wake up to the fact that they are all dirt bags, we wouldn't squabble among ourselves acting as if our guys are the angels and the other guys are the devils, while they watch us, high five each other and laugh.

Rant over.
A single shot rifle and a one eyed dog.

mark lynn
Site Admin

Post by mark lynn »

If cows could paint god then they would paint him as a cow. Or something...

RolanK
Location: drivin' home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield

Post by RolanK »

mark lynn wrote:If cows could paint god then they would paint him as a cow. Or something...

Well, that would be the feminist cows of today... Back in the days I'm pretty sure they would paint him as a Bull.
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa

TDB

Post by TDB »

Well, I don't know if I'll be hanging out with him, but I'm going to see Jerry Lee Lewis in DC this may! Can't wait.

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

It's like the dragon's side of the story's never told:

The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

Beaverdam

Post by Beaverdam »

No disrespect to Mr Freed intended, but part of me thinks a huge version of that newspaper article would work very well as DBT's concert backdrop!!!!

This courts in session!